This will be a fun and informative afternoon to gain tools as a parent for health and safety concerns, along with listening skills to help guide your child during their formative years. You’ll have a chance to hear keynote speakers and a panel of community organizations during a question and answer time.
- Former NFL Denver Broncos and national motivational speaker, Steve Fitzhugh (http://www.stevefitzhugh.com)
- Patty Wetterling, Co-founder of The Jacob Wetterling Resource Center and Director of Sexual Violence Prevention, Minnesota Department of Health
- National law enforcement trainer and local police officer, Sgt. Grant Snyder
- Doors open at 2:30 PM
- Childcare is provided for ages K to 3rd grade.
- Community partner resource tables will be available to browse, in the lobby, before and after the event.
- Event Sponsors: Spring Lake Park Schools, HOPE+RESQ & The Minnesota Department of Health.
- There will be drawings for Door Prizes, from area businesses.